AutismPro provides online tools to help school districts meet state compliance and due process requirements in supporting students with Autism and Related Disorders.
AutismPro is a comprehensive suite of professional development tools and is effectively used in conjunction with Insights to Behavior, our case management resources for educators and professionals working with students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs), developmental delays or other challenging behaviors.
Together, these tools help school districts:
- Build internal capacity to better serve students on the spectrum through Online Professional Development
- Provide tools that save your staff time in the development of Positive Behavior Support Plans and Skills Plans
- Increase consistency of quality and common language of Positive Behavior Support Plans and Skills Plans
- Capture and share data on student progress toward behavior goals
- Standardize and increase staff knowledge