Chicagoland Autism Center
Now Accepting New Clients
No Wait for Center-Based ABA Therapy.
Stop and meet our team! We’re at 3851 W. Devon Ave., Chicago, IL 60659
Trumpet Behavioral Health specializes in the treatment of children, adolescents, and adults with autism spectrum disorders and other developmental delays.
Offering exceptional autism treatment in the Chicagoland area, we specialize in providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment services. ABA has been endorsed as a treatment for autism by the American Medical Association, American Academy of Pediatrics, and the U.S. Surgeon General.
Center-Based ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders
Programs Include Focus On:
Problem Behavior Reduction
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Individualized Treatment/Behavior Support Plans
- Functional Communication Training
- Caregiver Training
- Direct Intervention Services
- Skills Assessment
- Individualized Program/Curriculum Development
Social Skills Groups
- Social Skills Assessment to Determine Deficits and Develop Skill-Matched Group
- Group and Individual Instruction
We are now taking reservations. You can reserve your child’s space today by filling out the form on the right of your screen!
*We are not able to accept straight Medicaid at this time. However, we do offer payment plans for private pay.