Libertyville, IL | Autism Center Open House
It’s Time to Celebrate!
Join us for a fun, event-filled evening
Trumpet Behavioral Health’s Libertyville Center is about to begin serving individuals! Our team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts and therapists invites you and your family to join us for an evening of entertainment as we open the doors to our new space.
During the Open House, our team will be on-site to provide tours and answer any questions you may have about our center-based program. We believe that the best way to choose a provider is to meet them in person and there’s no better time to interact with our compassionate, highly trained team members!
During this event, we will be offering a variety of items to help you enjoy your time with our team, including:
- On-site child care
- Entertainment, games, and crafts
- Light appetizers and beverages
- Guided tours and service overviews
We hope you can join us for this fun event!
Can’t attend the Open House? No problem! We would be more than happy to schedule an individual site visit and tour at the time of your convenience. Simply call our office directly at (847) 388-0021.
- Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2016
- Time: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM (CST)
- Location: Trumpet Behavioral Health – Libertyville – 28045 N. Ashley Circle. Suite 201. Libertyville, IL 60048 – View Map
- RSVP: Click ‘Register Now’ below!