Insurance Help for ABA, Speech and Occupational Therapy
Trumpet Behavioral Health’s expert Insurance Specialists are available to assist families with their individual questions about insurance coverage for autism treatment and therapy for related disorders.
About Our Insurance Team
- Trumpet Behavioral Health (TBH) has a dedicated insurance division with directors and employees that have been doing managed care contracting, coding, authorizations and billing for over 25 years.
- TBH will take all of your insurance information and make the calls to the insurance company for you to determine the details of your benefits and eligibility for Applied Behavior Analysis treatment (ABA).
- We have relationships with the right contacts at the insurance companies, which allows us to serve families more efficiently.
- Our team knows the right questions to ask and will get the most accurate information specific to ABA treatment.
- Our Insurance Team will work with you to gather the information we need to help determine the estimated maximum benefits available to you from your insurance company.
- We also will find out what is required for authorizations. And we will determine the correct copay/deductible information for you.
Major Insurances We Accept
We accept the following major insurance plans: Aetna, Anthem, Blue Shield of California, Cigna, LifeSynch/Humana, Magellan, Tricare, and United Behavioral Health.
(If you do not see your plan listed, please talk with us)
If you are unable to complete the online form below, feel free to download this PDF version to scan and email or fax to us.