About Our Clinicians
Serving the Antioch Region With Leading ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders
We provide consulting, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals. Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified consultants strive to exemplify our role as a trusted, compassionate partner in the journey toward maximizing your child’s potential. Trumpet’s Antioch clinicians enable clients to achieve their highest possible level of functionality and well-being while supporting their families in being effective participants in that success.
Our Clinical Team
Trumpet Behavioral Health Provides Leading ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders for Families in the Antioch Area.
Trumpet coordinates with schools to increase the efficacy of our behavior management programs for children and adolescents on the autism spectrum. Our team includes Board Certified Behavior Analysis (BCBAs) and other highly qualified professionals, who have been thoroughly screened for their clinical, technical and interpersonal skills.
We provide ABA therapy for Autism and other disorders with challenging behaviors. We provide consulting, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals. Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified consultants work hard to provide the best possible behavior management outcomes.
In-home Intensive ABA-based Intervention Service
- In-home therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skill instruction, and structured teaching methods
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Parent, sibling and other care giver involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program
- Toilet training
Autism Services for Military Families
- Verbal Behavior Assessment and Placement Program
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Program monitoring and evaluation
- Functional communication
- Social and play skills
- Behavior management
- Parent training
- Pre-academic/Academic and school readiness
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Functional Analysis Assessments (FAAs)
- Program design, development & implementation
- Individualized Positive Behavior Support Plans (PBSPs)
- Positive Behavioral Intervention Plans (PBIPs)
- Behavior Consultation with school districts and families
- Assistance accessing insurance funding for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Presentations and trainings for family groups and other professionals
- Presentations and trainings covered in a wide range of topics
- Easter Seals
- Golden Rule
- Private Pay
- United Behavioral Health
- We have staff to assist you with insurance questions. >> Contact an Insurance Specialist
505 West 2nd Street
Antioch, CA 94509
Existing client families
- Now accepting new clients
- No wait lists!
- We are in-network with most insurance providers
- For Scheduling/Info, please contact email@example.com or call the number listed above.