Serving the greater Park Ridge Chicagoland area
Park Ridge, IL
To schedule an initial appointment
Submit a Question
Request Free Appointment
Change a Schedule
Leading Autism Therapy Using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Trumpet Behavioral Health is excited to offer home-based autism therapy services in the greater Park Ridge/Chicagoland area.
Our Chicago team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and therapists collaborate with educators, healthcare providers, families, and most importantly, each person we serve. At Trumpet, we utilize a multi-layered approach to serving our clients: from our in-house insurance team to our financial consult, we make the process of accessing services as seamless as possible.
As part of our mission to provide the best possible behavior management outcomes, our Chicagoland providers offer a variety of supplemental services to clients and families. Contact us today for information on Autism therapy and the wide variety of services we offer for children with ASD and other related developmental disabilities.
We believe clients come first. We strive to live out this value each day in all that we do.
Our Clinical Team
Select a Team Member to read their personal bio.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL
- Humana (LifeSynch)
- United Behavioral Health
In-home Intensive ABA-based Intervention Service
- In-home therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skill instruction, and structured teaching methods
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Parent, sibling and other care giver involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program
- Toilet training
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Functional Analysis Assessments (FAAs)
- Program design, development & implementation
- Individualized Positive Behavior Support Plans (PBSPs)
- Positive Behavioral Intervention Plans (PBIPs)
- Behavior Consultation with school districts and families
- Assistance accessing insurance funding for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Presentations and trainings for family groups and other professionals
- Presentations and trainings covered in a wide range of topics