Trumpet Behavioral Health Chicago, Illinois
About Our Clinicians
Trumpet Behavioral Health Provides Leading ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders for Families in the Chicagoland area.
We provide consulting, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals. Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified consultants strive to exemplify our role as a trusted, compassionate partner in the journey toward maximizing your child’s potential. Autism therapy from Trumpet’s Chicagoland clinicians enables clients to achieve their highest possible level of functionality and well-being while supporting their families in being effective participants in that success.
Our Clinical Team
About Our Services
Trumpet Behavioral Health Provides Leading ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders for Families in the Chicagoland Area.
Trumpet Behavioral Health provides ABA therapy for Autism and other disorders with challenging behaviors. We provide consulting, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals. Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified consultants work hard to provide the best possible behavior management outcomes.
As part of our mission to provide the best possible behavior management outcomes, our Chicagoland providers offer a variety of supplemental services to clients and families. Contact our office today for information on Autism therapy and the wide variety of services we offer for children with ASDs and other related developmental disabilities.
In-home Intensive ABA-based Intervention Service
- In-home therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skill instruction, and structured teaching methods
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Parent, sibling and other care giver involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program
- Toilet training
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Functional Analysis Assessments (FAAs)
- Program design, development & implementation
- Individualized Positive Behavior Supoprt Plans (PBSPs)
- Positive Behavioral Intervention Plans (PBIPs)
- Behavior Consultation with school districts and families
- Assistance accessing insurance funding for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Presentations and trainings for family groups and other professionals
- Presentations and trainings covered in a wide range of topics
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Family Support & Resource Center
- NorthShore Physician Associates, Inc.
- Oregon School District
- Private Pay
- United Behavioral Health
3851 W. Devon Ave.
Chicago, IL 60659
Existing client families
- Home-Based and Community-Based ABA Autism Therapy
- Now accepting new clients. No wait lists!
- Insurance questions? Let us assist you with determining your eligibility
- For Scheduling/Info, please contact Anne Bumbalough at email@example.com.