Providing home-based services in the Park Ridge area
Park Ridge, IL
Existing client families
Submit a Question
Request Free Appointment
Change a Schedule
Trumpet Behavioral Health – Chicago Provides Leading Autism Therapy Using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Park Ridge Center Coming Soon. Pre-register here
Our Chicago team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and therapists collaborate with educators, healthcare providers, families, and most importantly, each person we serve. At Trumpet, we utilize a multi-layered approach to serving our clients: from our in-house insurance team to our financial consult, we make the process of accessing services as seamless as possible.
We believe clients come first. We strive to live out this value each day in all that we do.
Our Clinical Team
Select a Team Member to read their personal bio.
About Our Location
Trumpet Behavioral Heath—Chicago resides first floor of a small commercial building that overlooks the beautiful Bryn Mawr Country Club. Our office is located in a low traffic area that offers easy parking. We’re located just off of Devon Avenue and Springfield Avenue, minutes away from both Route 94 and Lincoln Avenue, making it an easy commute for the entire Chicagoland area! Our office sits minutes away from Lincolnwood Centennial Park and Pointe Plaza Mall. We love our Chicago office’s close proximity to a variety of dining options, including Backyard Grill, Monastero’s, Panera Bread Company, and Chipotle! Within our fun and exciting TBH walls we have a dry erase board where we put daily quotes in order to continue to grow and inspire our team members. With the help of our clinical team our office is able to maximize the potential of the clients we serve.
Trumpet Behavioral Health Provides Leading Autism Therapy Using Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
Trumpet Behavioral Health provides ABA therapy for Autism and other disorders with challenging behaviors. We provide consulting, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals. Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified consultants work hard to provide the best possible behavior management outcomes.
As part of our mission to provide the best possible behavior management outcomes, our Chicagoland providers offer a variety of supplemental services to clients and families. Contact our office today for information on Autism therapy and the wide variety of services we offer for children with ASDs and other related developmental disabilities.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL
- Humana (LifeSynch)
- United Behavioral Health
Center-Based ABA Therapy for Autism and Intervention Services
- Initial educational and functional behavior assessments
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focused on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Functional communication and social skills
- Practice transitioning and independence
- Early group learning skills
- Toilet training
- Social skills groups, based on age and skill level
Benefits of Center-Based ABA Therapy
- Training & Supervision
- Clinician Collaboration
- Social Skills
- School Readiness
- Consistency of Services
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Functional Analysis Assessments (FAAs)
- Program design, development & implementation
- Individualized Positive Behavior Support Plans (PBSPs)
- Positive Behavioral Intervention Plans (PBIPs)
In-home Intensive ABA-based Intervention Service
- In-home therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skill instruction, and structured teaching methods
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Parent, sibling and other care giver involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program
- Toilet training
- Behavior Consultation with school districts and families
- Assistance accessing insurance funding for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Presentations and trainings for family groups and other professionals
- Presentations and trainings covered in a wide range of topics