Trumpet Behavioral Health ABA Therapy for Autism in Cheyenne, WY
1017 E. Lincolnway Avenue
Cheyenne, WY, 82001
Phone: (970) 377-9401
- Center-Based ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders
- Now accepting new clients. No wait lists!
- Insurance questions? Let us assist you with determining your eligibility.
About Our Services and Clinicians
Trumpet Behavioral Health is a Leading Provider of ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders for Families in the Cheyenne Area
We provide Applied Behavior Analysis treatment — ABA therapy for autism and related disorders, as well as consulting, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals. Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified consultants work hard to provide the best possible outcomes.
Have questions about health insurance coverage for autism treatment? Call for details: (970) 377-9401
Catherine Bladow, MS-CCC-SLP, BCBA is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and Certified Speech and Language Pathologist. She provides assessments, develops and supervises programs for clients in the Cheyenne area. Catherine provides ABA therapy for autism and related disorders. She also offers education and special training for parents, educators, and other professionals. She supervises and monitors in-home, center based programs and individual Speech and Language programs.
Catherine is a member of the American Speech and Hearing Association, Colorado Speech and Hearing Association and Association of Behavior Analysts International.
Our ABA Programs and Services
Intensive Educational and Behavioral Services
- Early Intervention (birth to 3 years)
- Home-Based or Center-Based Direct ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Developmental Disorders
- Social Skills Groups
- Language/Social Skills Acquisition
- Speech Therapy Services
- Services Available During Summer Months
School-Based Behavioral Health Services
- Functional Behavior Assessments
- Program Design and Evaluation
- Individual Treatment Plans
- IEP Development and Support
- Teacher Training and Support
- Classroom Evaluations
- Coordinated Service Plans with Teachers
- Speech Therapy
Parent and Family Services
- Parent Education and Training
- Outreach Services to Remote Areas
- Sibling Workshops
- Convenient ABA Services Available After School Hours
- Intensive Educational and Behavioral Services
Trumpet Accepts Most Major Insurance Plans. Call for details and assistance: (970) 377-9401