Denver Metro, Colorado
12650 East Briarwood Ave
Centennial, CO 80112
Trumpet Behavioral Health – Denver Provides Leading Autism Therapy Using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Our Centennial team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and therapists collaborate with educators, healthcare providers, families, and most importantly, each person we serve. At Trumpet, we utilize a multi-layered approach to serving our clients: from our in-house insurance team to our financial consult, we make the process of accessing services as seamless as possible.
We believe clients come first. We strive to live out this value each day in all that we do.
Our Clinical Team
Select a Team Member to read their personal bio.
Trumpet Behavioral Health – Centennial is located in a corner office of the Briarwood Revere Business Complex. Our office is right off of Arapahoe Road and Revere Parkway, allowing quick and easy access to I-25. We are within minutes of the Cornerstone shopping center as well as a new local attraction, Top Golf. We love our office’s close proximity to a variety of dining and entertainment options, including Chipotle, Noodles & Co., Panera, Tokyo Joe’s, Arapahoe Crossing Movie Theater, Celebrity Lanes, and more! Within our fun and exciting TBH walls we have 5 therapy rooms, a variety of other learning areas, a circle time area, an art area, and a large play area.
What’s unique about the Centennial office? We have an active room equipped with a swing, balance beam, and chalkboard where clients can get out energy and show their creative sides. On sunny days this room’s large garage door can be opened up for a bit of fresh air. Our clinical team also meets regularly to review client progress, staff training ideas, and creative ways to keep Trumpet Behavioral Health Centennial a fun, productive place for everyone!
We accept most major insurance plans as well as Medicaid for ABA Therapy for Autism.
- Humana (LifeSynch)
- Kaiser Standard
- Medicaid – CES
- Medicaid – CWA
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)
- Value Options
Center-Based ABA Therapy for Autism and Intervention Services
- Initial educational and functional behavior assessments
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focused on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Functional communication and social skills
- Practice transitioning and independence
- Early group learning skills
- Toilet training
- Social skills groups, based on age and skill level
Benefits of Center-Based ABA Therapy
- Training & Supervision
- Clinician Collaboration
- Social Skills
- School Readiness
- Consistency of Services
Social Skills Group
- Social thinking group
- Social skills play group
- ‘Typical’ children are invited and encouraged to attend
- Behavior Consultation with school districts and families
- Assistance accessing insurance funding for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Presentations and trainings for family groups and other professionals
- Presentations and trainings covered in a wide range of topics