About Our Clinicians
Trumpet Behavioral Health Provides Leading ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders for Families in the Greenfield Area.
We provide consulting, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals. Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified consultants strive to exemplify our role as a trusted, compassionate partner in the journey toward maximizing your child’s potential. Trumpet’s Greenfield clinicians enable clients to achieve their highest possible level of functionality and well-being while supporting their families in being effective participants in that success.
Our Clinical Team
Head Teacher / Clinician
Trumpet Behavioral Health provides ABA therapy for Autism and other disorders with challenging behaviors.
We provide consulting, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals. Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified consultants work hard to provide the best possible behavior management outcomes.
As part of our mission to provide the best possible behavior management outcomes, our Greenfield location offers Summer Social Skills programs, parent workshops and more. Contact our office today for information on the wide variety of services we offer for children with ASDs and other related developmental disabilities.
In-home Intensive ABA-based Intervention Service
- In-home therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skill instruction, and structured teaching methods
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Parent, sibling and other care giver involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program
- Toilet training
Social Skills Group
- Social thinking group
- Social skills play group
- 'Typical' children are invited and encouraged to attend
- Behavior Consultation with school districts and families
- Assistance accessing insurance funding for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Presentations and trainings for family groups and other professionals
- Presentations and trainings covered in a wide range of topics
- Anthem Speech & OT
- Anthem Standard
- Blue Shield – Magellan
- Easter Seals Bay Area
- Golden Rule
- Private Pay
- San Andreas Regional Center
- Santa Cruz County Office of Education
- Tri-Counties Regional Center
- United Behavioral Health
2 South Camino Real
Greenfield, CA 93927
Existing client families
- Now accepting new clients
- No wait lists!
- We are in-network with most insurance providers
- For Scheduling/Info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org