Kansas City, Missouri
471 SW Ward Rd
Lees Summit, MO 64081
To schedule an initial appointment
Submit a Question
Request Free Appointment
Trumpet Behavioral Health – Kansas City Provides Leading Autism Therapy Using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Our Kansas City team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and therapists collaborate with educators, healthcare providers, families, and most importantly, each person we serve. At Trumpet, we utilize a multi-layered approach to serving our clients: from our in-house insurance team to our financial consult, we make the process of accessing services as seamless as possible.
We believe clients come first. We strive to live out this value each day in all that we do.
About Our Clinicians
Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified consultants strive to exemplify our role as a trusted, compassionate partner in the journey toward maximizing your child’s potential. Trumpet’s Kansas City clinicians enable clients to achieve their highest possible level of functionality and well-being while supporting their families in being effective participants in that success.
Our Clinical Team
Select a Team Member to read their personal bio.
Our Location Offers:
- Insurance Specialists to help families navigate ABA therapy coverage options
- Coordinated therapy across all providers & physicians
- Parent training and support
- Individualized programming for each consumer
- Free Insurance Eligibility Review
- Board Certified Clinicians
- BCBS/New Directions (Kansas City)
- Tricare Insurance
- United Behavioral Health
With in-home services and TeleHealth delivery of ABA therapy, Trumpet provides services to those in need throughout Kansas and Missouri.
Our services include consulting, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals. Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified consultants work hard to provide the best possible behavior management outcomes.
Autism Services for Military Families
- Verbal Behavior Assessment and Placement
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Program monitoring and evaluation
- Functional communication
- Social and play skills
- Behavior management
- Parent training
- Pre-academic/Academic and school readiness
In-home Intensive ABA-based Intervention Service
- In-home therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skill instruction, and structured teaching methods
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Parent, sibling and other care giver involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program
- Toilet training
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Functional Analysis Assessments (FAAs)
- Program design, development & implementation
- Individualized Positive Behavior Support Plans (PBSPs)
- Positive Behavioral Intervention Plans (PBIPs)
Social Skills Group
- Social thinking group
- Social skills play group
- ‘Typical’ children are invited and encouraged to attend
- This triggers the tooltipBehavior Consultation with school districts and families
- Assistance accessing insurance funding for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Presentations and trainings for family groups and other professionals
- Presentations and trainings covered in a wide range of topics