About Our Clinicians
Trumpet Behavioral Health Provides Leading Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders for Families in the Kansas City area.
We provide consulting, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals. Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified consultants strive to exemplify our role as a trusted, compassionate partner in the journey toward maximizing your child’s potential. Trumpet’s Kansas City clinicians enable clients to achieve their highest possible level of functionality and well-being while supporting their families in being effective participants in that success.
Our Clinical Team
PhD, MA, BCBA
Trumpet Behavioral Health Provides Leading ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders for Families in the Kansas City region.
With in-home services and TeleHealth delivery of ABA therapy, Trumpet provides services to those in need throughout Kansas and Missouri.
Our services include consulting, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals. Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified consultants work hard to provide the best possible behavior management outcomes.
Autism Services for Military Families
- Verbal Behavior Assessment and Placement Program
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Program monitoring and evaluation
- Functional communication
- Social and play skills
- Behavior management
- Parent training
- Pre-academic/Academic and school readiness
In-home Intensive ABA-based Intervention Service
- In-home therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skill instruction, and structured teaching methods
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Parent, sibling and other care giver involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program
- Toilet training
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Functional Analysis Assessments (FAAs)
- Program design, development & implementation
- Individualized Positive Behavior Support Plans (PBSPs)
- Positive Behavioral Intervention Plans (PBIPs)
Social Skills Group
- Social thinking group
- Social skills play group
- 'Typical' children are invited and encouraged to attend
- Behavior Consultation with school districts and families
- Assistance accessing insurance funding for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Presentations and trainings for family groups and other professionals
- Presentations and trainings covered in a wide range of topics
We accept most major insurance plans as well as CWA and CES waivers for ABA Therapy for Autism. We are not able to accept straight Medicaid at this time because Medicaid does not cover ABA services. However, we do offer payment plans for private pay for individuals that only have straight Medicaid.
- Allen Village School
- BCBS/New Directions
- Blue Springs School District
- Cigna Kansas
- City Regional Office
- Knob Noster School District
- MH Net
- Pleasant Hill R-III School District
- Private Pay
- Tricare Insurance
- United Behavioral Health
471 SW Ward Rd
Lees Summit, MO 64081
To schedule an initial appointment
- Now accepting new clients in all areas for in-home services!
- No wait lists!
- We are in-network with most insurance providers. Let us assist you with determining your eligibility!
- For help determining insurance eligibility, please contact Ashley Burkhead at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Wait List!
Insurance Specialists available to help you