Leeward, Hawaii – Trumpet Academy
Trumpet Academy Leeward Campus
94-673 Kupuohi Street
Waipahu, HI 96797
Existing client families
Trumpet Behavioral Health – Leeward Provides Leading Autism Therapy Using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Our Leeward team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and therapists collaborate with educators, healthcare providers, families, and most importantly, each person we serve. At Trumpet, we utilize a multi-layered approach to serving our clients: from our in-house insurance team to our financial consult, we make the process of accessing services as seamless as possible.
We believe clients come first. We strive to live out this value each day in all that we do.
Our Clinical Team
Select a Team Member to read their personal bio.
Our Leeward team offers:
- Coordinated therapy across all providers & physicians
- Parent training and support
- Individualized programming for each consumer
- Board Certified Clinicians
- [simple_tooltip content='The autism behavior therapists at Trumpet Behavioral Health use functional assessment methods to help educators find a reason or function for the student’s challenging behavior']Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)[/simple_tooltip]
- [simple_tooltip content='A functional analysis is conducted by systematically manipulating environmental variables in order to determine the cause of the problem behavior']Functional Analysis Assessments (FAAs)[/simple_tooltip]
- Program design, development & implementation
- [simple_tooltip content='Positive Behavior Support Plans (PBSPs) emphasize positive behavior based on the unique characteristics of students on the autism spectrum. Trumpet Behavioral Health supports this positive approach to modifying the challenging behavior of students with autism']Individualized Positive Behavior Support Plans (PBSPs)[/simple_tooltip]
- Positive Behavioral Intervention Plans (PBIPs)