21505 N 78th Ave
Peoria, AZ 85382
Trumpet Behavioral Health – Peoria Provides Leading Autism Therapy Using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Our Peoria team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and therapists collaborate with educators, healthcare providers, families, and most importantly, each person we serve. At Trumpet, we utilize a multi-layered approach to serving our clients: from our in-house insurance team to our financial consult, we make the process of accessing services as seamless as possible.
We believe clients come first. We strive to live out this value each day in all that we do.
Our Clinical Team
Select a Team Member to read their personal bio.
Our Location is Unique!
- Our building utilizes natural light in our large playroom with sky lights, offering an airy and welcoming environment.
- Our shared working space is cozy and conducive to great team work.
- Nearby businesses include a dance studio, CrossFit gym, karate studio, swim school, and doctors/dentists offices, all of which make our location central and accessible for our clients.
- We have many after school kiddos, which creates opportunities for social skills and fun peer interactions.
- The Montessori school across the parking lot has invited us to have play time on the playground!
- Our schedule and programming follow a preschool model.
- The kids love jumping on our indoor trampoline!
- We continue to collaborate with others in our division as we recently opened our center!
We accept most major insurance plans for autism therapy. We are not able to accept DDD at this time because it does not cover ABA services.
- BCBS AZ
- Humana (LifeSynch)
- Private Pay
- United Behavioral Health
Center-Based ABA Therapy for Autism and Intervention Services
- Initial educational and functional behavior assessments
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focused on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Functional communication and social skills
- Practice transitioning and independence
- Early group learning skills
- Toilet training
- Social skills groups, based on age and skill level
Benefits of Center-Based ABA Therapy
- Training & Supervision
- Clinician Collaboration
- Social Skills
- School Readiness
- Consistency of Services
Social Skills Group
- Social thinking group
- Social skills play group
- ‘Typical’ children are invited and encouraged to attend
- Behavior Consultation with school districts and families
- Assistance accessing insurance funding for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Presentations and trainings for family groups and other professionals
- Presentations and trainings covered in a wide range of topics
In-home Intensive ABA-based Intervention Service
- In-home therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skill instruction, and structured teaching methods
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Parent, sibling and other care giver involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program
- Toilet training