801 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85014
To schedule an initial appointment
Submit a Question
Request Free Appointment
Trumpet Behavioral Health – Phoenix Provides Leading Autism Therapy Using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Our Phoenix team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and therapists collaborate with educators, healthcare providers, families, and most importantly, each person we serve. At Trumpet, we utilize a multi-layered approach to serving our clients: from our in-house insurance team to our financial consult, we make the process of accessing services as seamless as possible.
We believe clients come first. We strive to live out this value each day in all that we do.
Our Clinical Team
Select a Team Member to read their personal bio.
Trumpet Behavioral Health – Phoenix resides on the grounds of Faith Lutheran Church nestled in downtown Phoenix. Our office is right off of 7th Street and Camelback Road, which puts us very close to the downtown district and minutes from Biltmore Fashion Park. We love our Phoenix office’s close proximity to a variety of cultural and entertainment destinations including Heard Museum, Phoenix Art Museum, Children’s Museum of Phoenix, Chase Field, US Airways center, and the Arizona Science Center. We are also located next to a number of dining options, including The Yard, Hula’s Modern Tiki, Pizza Heaven, Two Hippies, and Lux Central! Within our fun and exciting TBH walls we operate very closely like a pre-school where we have themes of the month and week. Each kid gets a chance to learn and explore different activities within the theme chosen. The Phoenix location is conveniently located on the same campus as Faith Lutheran Pre-School which allows for opportunities for our kids to work and grow in social play.
We accept most major insurance plans for ABA Therapy for Autism. We are not able to accept straight Medicaid at this time because Medicaid does not cover ABA services.
- BCBS AZ
- Humana (LifeSynch)
- Tricare Insurance
- United Behavioral Health
Autism Services for Military Families
- Verbal Behavior Assessment and Placement
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Program monitoring and evaluation
- Functional communication
- Social and play skills
- Behavior management
- Parent training
- Pre-academic/Academic and school readiness
Center-Based ABA Therapy for Autism and Intervention Services
- Initial educational and functional behavior assessments
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focused on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Functional communication and social skills
- Practice transitioning and independence
- Early group learning skills
- Toilet training
- Social skills groups, based on age and skill level
In-home Intensive ABA-based Intervention Service
- In-home therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skill instruction, and structured teaching methods
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Parent, sibling and other care giver involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program
- Toilet training
Social Skills Group
- Social thinking group
- Social skills play group
- ‘Typical’ children are invited and encouraged to attend
- This triggers the tooltipBehavior Consultation with school districts and families
- Assistance accessing insurance funding for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Presentations and trainings for family groups and other professionals
- Presentations and trainings covered in a wide range of topics