North Bay, California
San Rafael, CA 94901
Trumpet Behavioral Health – North Bay Provides Leading Autism Therapy Using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
San Rafael Autism Center Coming Spring 2016
Our North Bay team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and therapists collaborate with educators, healthcare providers, families, and most importantly, each person we serve. At Trumpet, we utilize a multi-layered approach to serving our clients: from our in-house insurance team to our financial consult, we make the process of accessing services as seamless as possible.
We believe clients come first. We strive to live out this value each day in all that we do.
Our Clinical Team
Select a Team Member to read their personal bio.
Our North Bay Team Offers:
- Services in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, San Rafael, Vallejo, and more.
- Insurance Specialists to help families navigate ABA therapy coverage options
- Coordinated therapy across all providers & physicians
- Parent training and support
- Individualized programming for each consumer
- Free Insurance Eligibility Review
- Board Certified Clinicians
We accept most major insurance plans for ABA Therapy for Autism. For specific information on insurance accepted in North Bay, please contact email@example.com.
- North Bay Regional Center
- Humana (LifeSynch)
- Easter Seals Bay Area
- Partnership Health Plan of California
- United Behavioral Health
In-home Intensive ABA-based Intervention Service
- In-home therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skill instruction, and structured teaching methods
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Parent, sibling and other care giver involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program
- Toilet training
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Functional Analysis Assessments (FAAs)
- Program design, development & implementation
- Individualized Positive Behavior Support Plans (PBSPs)
- Positive Behavioral Intervention Plans (PBIPs)