8130 E. Cactus Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Trumpet Behavioral Health – Scottsdale Provides Leading Autism Therapy Using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Our Scottsdale team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and therapists collaborate with educators, healthcare providers, families, and most importantly, each person we serve. At Trumpet, we utilize a multi-layered approach to serving our clients: from our in-house insurance team to our financial consult, we make the process of accessing services as seamless as possible.
We believe clients come first. We strive to live out this value each day in all that we do.
Our Clinical Team
Select a Team Member to read their personal bio.
What’s Unique About the Scottsdale Autism Center
The Scottsdale Autism Center has large, open areas that facilitate great motor/play opportunities for our young partners. Frequently, you might witness a theme-based race during the long, wide hallway to add extra fun to the activity. We have 4 set apart rooms for discrete trials that provide a distraction-free environment when we need it! Our team is happy to have available a large motor room with a jungle gym and trampoline for social and gross motor experiences for our clients. Further, we have a large play area devoted to more fine motor experiences and pretend play. Last but not least, we have carpeted and tiled areas for our older learners to practice household chores such as sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming!
We accept most major insurance plans for ABA Therapy for Autism. We are not able to accept DDD at this time because it does not cover ABA services.
- BCBS AZ
- Humana (LifeSynch)
- United Behavioral Health
Center-Based ABA Therapy for Autism and Intervention Services
- Initial educational and functional behavior assessments
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focused on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Functional communication and social skills
- Practice transitioning and independence
- Early group learning skills
- Toilet training
- Social skills groups, based on age and skill level
Benefits of Center-Based ABA Therapy
- Training & Supervision
- Clinician Collaboration
- Social Skills
- School Readiness
- Consistency of Services
Social Skills Group
- Social thinking group
- Social skills play group
- ‘Typical’ children are invited and encouraged to attend
- Behavior Consultation with school districts and families
- Assistance accessing insurance funding for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Presentations and trainings for family groups and other professionals
- Presentations and trainings covered in a wide range of topics
In-home Intensive ABA-based Intervention Service
- In-home therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skill instruction, and structured teaching methods
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Parent, sibling and other care giver involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program
- Toilet training