Chief Clinical Officer
Paula Braga-Kenyon, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Dr. Braga-Kenyon received a Master of Science in ABA from Northeastern University, studying under Dr. Murray Sidman and Dr. Gina Green, followed by a Ph.D. in ABA from Western New England University, studying under Dr. William Dube and Greg Hanley Ph.D., BCBA-D. She spent 13 years with The New England Center for Children and was also the Assistant to the Executive Director for Melmark New England.
Dr. Braga-Kenyon joined Trumpet in February of 2016 as Assistant Director of Clinical Services. As Chief Clinical Officer she is responsible for Trumpet’s clinical services, operational and leadership development, and will partner with clinical teams across the organization to ensure best practice, evidence-based treatment.
Ph.D., Applied Behavior Analysis, Western New England University, Springfield, MA
M.S., Applied Behavior Analysis, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
Licensed Psychologist, Catholic University of São Paulo, SP, Brazil
B.S., Psychology, Catholic University of São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Recent Authored Works
Publications in Peer-Reviewed Journals
- Braga-Kenyon, P., Guilhardi, P., Lionello-DeNolf, K. M. & Dube, W. V. (2017). Teaching Visual Conditional Discriminations Using Errorless Learning: The Role of Prompts Requiring Simple and Conditional Discriminative Control. European Journal of Behavior Analysis, Spring,1-15.
- Braga-Kenyon, P., Kenyon, S., & Guilhardi, P. (2015). The behavior analyst as a team member: Toward a cohesive multidisciplinary approach to treating individuals diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), International Journal of Behavior Analysis & Autism Spectrum Disorders, Vol. 1, Number 2, 18-29.
- Lionello-DeNolf, K.M. & Braga-Kenyon, P. (2013). Membership of Defined Responses in Equivalence Classes. Psychological Record, 63, 769–784.
Books & Chapters
- Silva, M. & Braga-Kenyon, P.R. (2013). Reflexões Teóricas sobre Distúrbios do Desenvolvimento e a Análise do Comportamento Aplicada. In Moutinho,K; Villhachan-Lyra, P e Santa-Clara, A. (Orgs). Novas tendências em psicologia do desenvolvimento: teoria, pesquisa e intervenção. Recife: Editora Universitária da UFPE, 2013.
- Braga-Kenyon, P.R. & Silva, M. (2013). O Papel da Análise do Comportamento Aplicada no Ensino de Habilidades Básicas para Indivíduos Diagnosticados com Problema ou Atraso no Desenvolvimento. In Moutinho,K; Villhachan-Lyra, P e Santa-Clara, A. (Orgs). Novas tendências em psicologia do desenvolvimento: teoria, pesquisa e intervenção. Recife: Editora Universitária da UFPE, 2013.
- Braga-Kenyon, P., Guilhardi, P., & Kenyon, S.E. (2013). A multidisciplinary approach to working with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders living in residential settings. In Advances in research and treatment of autism. Edited by C. Goyos, T. Higbee, & C. Miguel. Escola São Paulo de Ciência Avançada: Autismo (ESPCA), Sao Paulo, SP.
Recent Editorial Works
- Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB) for Portuguese Translation of BCBA and BCaBA exams (Subject Matter Expert), 2015
- Psychological Records (Reviewer), 2014 – present
- Journal of Experimental Analysis of Behavior (JEAB) (Reviewer), 2013 – present
- European Journal Of Applied Behavior Analysis (EJOBA) (Reviewer), 2012 – present
- Revista Brasileira de Análise do Comportamento (REBAC) (Reviewer), 2011 – present
- Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis (JABA) (Reviewer), 2010 – present
Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABA-I)
Association for Professional Behavior Analysts (APBA)
California Association for Behavior Analysis (CalABA)
Associação Brasileira de Analise do Comportamento