We are in the Autism Education Services area at the Denver Convention Center for the 2012 Council for Exceptional Children Conference.
Lots of great products and services for students on the spectrum and lots more products and services for educators of these students.
Trumpet Behavioral Health’s AutismPro web-based software is demonstrating our amazing Positive Behavior Support Planning Tool, Skills Planning Tool and our Professional Development series of courses and workshops.
The CEC Conference is April 12 – 14 in Denver, Colorado. During the conference, we are offering schools districts one free Positive Behavior Support Plan for any student with ASD or challenging behaviors to demonstrate how fast and easy it is to create accurate, effective plans for their students using AutismPro.
AutismPro helps school districts:
- Build internal capacity to better serve students on the spectrum through Online Professional Development
- Provide tools that save your staff time in the development of Positive Behavior Support Plans and Skills Plans
- Increase consistency of quality and common language of Positive Behavior Support Plans and Skills Plans
- Capture and share data on student progress toward behavior goals
- Standardize and increase staff knowledge
Parents or educators, if you are interested in learning more, please >>Contact Us and we will respond within 2 working days.