ABA Treatment for Children with Autism and Related Disorders
Trumpet Behavioral Health has immediate openings for families in need of center-based ABA treatment therapy for autism in children. Therapy also available for children with other developmental disorders.
Research demonstrates that early intervention for autism and related developmental disorders is key to reducing problem behavior, helping young children develop important life skills, and preparing them for school.
Our team provides compassionate, individualized, expert therapy based on Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), which has been endorsed as a treatment for autism by the American Medical Association, American Academy of Pediatrics, and the U.S. Surgeon General.
Now Accepting New Clients
We have immediate openings between the hours of 8am—5:30pm at our Autism Center for individuals age preschool through older adult. Serving Aptos, Santa Cruz and the surrounding areas.
We offer insurance specialists to help families navigate health insurance coverage for ABA therapy.
Featuring a team of highly qualified experts in early intervention for autism and related disorders including Lisa Keslin, M.S., BCBA.
About Our Program
- Fun, safe, and engaging environment.
- Individualized assessment and programming.
- Focus on teaching language, social/play skills, self-help, preschool/kindergarten readiness, toilet training and reducing problem behavior.
- The most current evidence-based procedures that focus on increasing skills and decreasing problem behavior.
- Strong emphasis on teaching long lasting skills that will be functional across a variety of settings.
- Individual and group services available.
- Parent, sibling, and family consultation available.
Reserve your child’s space today by filling out the form on the right of your screen!
Learn more about Trumpet Behavioral Health Join our online community on Facebook