ABA Therapy for Autism and Related Disorders
Now Accepting New Consumers. We Provide Professional Insurance Help.
Trumpet Behavioral Health is now accepting new clients for our autism centers in Aptos, Greenfield, and Salinas, California. We provide families in the Monterey Bay area with exceptional ABA therapy for autism and related disorders.
We offer early intensive therapy, social skills groups, year-round and summer programs during school breaks.
Full and Half-Day Programs Available.
About Our Center-Based ABA Therapy for Autism
We feature on-site programs and group learning sessions that are individually designed. Programs are developed for children ranging in age from 18 months to 5 years old with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental delays. The classroom is based on the principles of ABA, including positive reinforcement, teaching skills systematically, ongoing assessment of progress, and environmental supports to promote age-appropriate behavior and skills.
- Direct Treatment Services
- Individualized Treatment/Behavior Plan
- Full and half day programs
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Focus on developing functional communication and social skills
- Integration with typical peers each day
- Practice transitioning and independence
- Potty training support
- Individual goals created and targeted for each child
- Problem Behavior Reduction
- Parent and Caregiver training
- Skills Assessment
- Individualized Program/Curriculum Development
- Caregiver Training
- Direct Intervention Services
Fill out the form on the right of your screen to connect with one of our Board Certified Clinicians!
Learn more about Trumpet Behavioral Health