New Autism Center Opens May 4th
Leading Provider of ABA Therapy Accepting New Consumers
Immediate openings for children needing Center-based Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention Therapy.
Our New Autism Center Offers:
- Insurance Specialists to help families navigate ABA therapy coverage options
- Coordinated therapy across all providers & physicians
- Parent training and support
- Individualized programming for each consumer
- Free Insurance Eligibility Review
- Board Certified Clinicians
Clinical Programs Include Focus On –
Problem Behavior Reduction
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Individualized Treatment/Behavior Support Plans
- Functional Communication Training
- Caregiver Training
- Direct Intervention Services
- Skills Assessment
- Individualized Program/Curriculum Development
Social Skills Groups
- Social Skills Assessment to Determine Deficits and Develop Skill-Matched Group
- Group and Individual Instruction
Center-Based Program Overview
- Fun, safe, and engaging environment.
- Focus on teaching language, social/play skills, self-help, preschool/kindergarten readiness, toilet training and reducing problem behavior.
- The most current evidence-based procedures that focus on increasing skills and decreasing problem behavior.
- Strong emphasis on teaching long lasting skills that will be functional across a variety of settings.
- Individual and group services available.
- Parent, sibling, and family consultation available.
Secure your child’s space today
Complete the form and a team member will contact you directly