Northglenn Autism Center Offering Early Intervention for Autism and Developmental Disorders
Trumpet Behavioral Health has immediate openings between 8am – 3pm for children in need of Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention Therapy
Research demonstrates that early intervention for autism and related developmental disorders is key to reducing problem behavior, helping young children develop important life skills, and preparing them for school.
Our team provides compassionate, individualized, expert therapy based on Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), which has been endorsed as a treatment for autism by the American Medical Association, American Academy of Pediatrics, and the U.S. Surgeon General.
Now Accepting New Clients
We have immediate openings between the hours of 8am—3pm at our Northglenn Autism Center for children ages 0 – 6.
We feature a team of highly qualified experts in early intervention for autism and related disorders, including Catherine Bladow, MS-CCC-SLP, BCBA.
About Our Early Intervention Program
- Fun, safe, and engaging environment.
- Individualized assessment and programming.
- Focus on teaching language, social/play skills, self-help, preschool/kindergarten readiness, toilet training and reducing problem behavior.
- The most current evidence-based procedures that focus on increasing skills and decreasing problem behavior.
- Strong emphasis on teaching long lasting skills that will be functional across a variety of settings.
- Individual and group services available.
- Parent, sibling, and family consultation available.
Contact us today using the form on the right side of your screen and one of our clinicians will contact you within 48 hours