We’re helping families navigate the complexities in obtaining and maximizing insurance coverage for your child’s autism treatment.
- Don’t know where to start and want expert help?
- Have received a denial for ABA services?
- Have been receiving services and your managed care denied ongoing authorization?
- Have been denied services due to your child’s age?
- Have services through your school district, but your child would benefit from additional mental health services?
Trumpet Behavioral Health (TBH) has a dedicated insurance division with directors and employees that have been doing managed care contracting, coding, authorizations and billing for over 25 years. We are here to help you and your family!
Please take the time to provide the information required for Trumpet Behavioral Health’s Insurance Team to help determine your maximum benefits available through your insurance plan.
We will do all the legwork, but will need you to provide the information on our secure web form located on the right of your screen.
Major Insurances We Accept
We accept the following major insurance plans (If you do not see your plan listed, please talk with us):
- Blue Shield of California
- United Behavioral Health
If you are unable to complete the online form below, feel free to download this PDF version to scan and email or fax to us.
About the Insurance Navigator Services at Trumpet Behavioral Health (TBH)
TBH will take all of your insurance information and make the calls to the insurance company for you to determine the details of your benefits and eligibility for Applied Behavior Analysis treatment (ABA). We have relationships with the right contacts at the insurance companies, which allows us to serve families more efficiently.
- Our team knows the right questions to ask and will get the most accurate information specific to ABA treatment.
- Our Insurance Team will work with you to gather the information we need to help determine the estimated maximum benefits available to you from your insurance company.
- We also will find out what is required for authorizations.
- And we will determine the correct copay/deductible information for you.