Now Accepting New Individuals
Park Ridge Autism Center Opening Summer 2016
Our team provides compassionate, individualized, expert therapy based on Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), which has been endorsed as a treatment for autism by the American Medical Association, American Academy of Pediatrics, and the U.S. Surgeon General.
Services can be started immediately by our Chicago team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts through our current center-based program at 3851 W. Devon Ave.
Our Chicagoland division features a team of highly qualified experts in early intervention for autism and related disorders.
Why Center-Based Therapy?
Trumpet’s Program Provides:
- Fun, safe, and engaging environment
- Individualized assessment and programming.
- Focus on teaching language, social/play skills, self-help, preschool/kindergarten readiness, toilet training and reducing problem behavior.
- The most current evidence-based procedures that focus on increasing skills and decreasing problem behavior.
- Strong emphasis on teaching long lasting skills that will be functional across a variety of settings.
- Individual and group services available.
- Parent, sibling, and family consultation available.
Contact us today using the form on the right side of your screen