New Scottsdale Autism Therapy Center
Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention Therapy
Trumpet Behavioral Health – Scottsdale is accepting daytime registrations for families in need of center-based Early Intervention for children with autism. Therapy also available for children with other developmental disorders.
Our team provides compassionate, individualized, expert therapy based on Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), which has been endorsed as a treatment for autism by the:
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- U.S. Surgeon General.
Now Accepting New Clients
We have immediate openings between the hours of 8am—3pm at our Autism Center for children ages 0 – 6. Serving the greater Scottsdale area.
We feature a team of highly qualified experts in early intervention for autism and related disorders.
About Our Early Autism Intervention Center
- Fun, safe, and engaging environment.
- Individualized assessment and programming.
- Focus on teaching language, social/play skills, self-help, preschool/kindergarten readiness, toilet training and reducing problem behavior.
- The most current evidence-based procedures that focus on increasing skills and decreasing problem behavior.
- Strong emphasis on teaching long lasting skills that will be functional across a variety of settings.
- Individual and group services available.
- Parent, sibling, and family consultation available.
Reserve your child’s space today by filling out the form on the right of your screen!
Learn more about Trumpet Behavioral Health Join our online community on Facebook