Offering a fun, safe, and enriching program in Orange County.
Social groups designed and led by Behavior Analysts to enhance social skills development in school-aged children, adolescents, and young adults.
Uniquely Designed to Facilitate the Following Skills:
• Social Problem Solving
• Friendship Development
• Nonverbal & Verbal Communication Skills
• Idiomatic Language
• Pragmatic Skills
Behavior Analysts with experience in communication and social difficulties teach and reinforce social skills development through structured social skill building activities.
Topics presented in our curriculum include but are not limited to the following:
• Turn Taking
• Following Directions
• Eye Contact
• Spatial Proximity
• Body Language & Nonverbal Communication
• Emotional Control
• Handling Teasing
• Tone of Voice, Pitch, Volume, Intonation & Rhythm of Speech
• Humor and Sarcasm, Idioms and Proverbs, Concrete Language
• Complimenting Others
• Dealing with Losing
• Recognizing Feelings
• Maintaining Relationships
• Successful Living Skills in the Community
Interested in learning more? Complete the form to the right.