Immediate Availability for Speech and Language Services
Serving Preschool to Adolescents.
Trumpet Behavioral Health – Fort Collins provides compassionate, individualized, expert speech and language services led by Katie Repsis, MS, CCC-SLP.
Our team of Speech-Language Pathologists and Speech-Language Pathology Assistants work with preschool age to adolescent-age children and families to empower each client through improved communication skills.
Services provided in our Fort Collins Center include an initial speech and language assessment to determine the need for speech and language intervention. We then develop a treatment plan with necessary goals. Sessions are tailored to fit individual communication needs.
Our SLPs and SLPAs are here to support those needing services in Fort Collins by selecting intervention approaches to:
- Facilitate correct production of speech sounds for children with Speech Sound Disorders
- Increase fluency of speech
- Improve language comprehension (Receptive Language) and production (Expressive Language)
- Increase social skills (Pragmatic Language) in a peer group
- Assist children with severe communication disorders through the use of augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) systems
Complete the form to the right and one of our Speech Language Pathologists will contact you within 48 hours.