82 West Ray Road
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Trumpet Behavioral Health – Gilbert Provides Leading Autism Therapy Using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
Our Gilbert team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and therapists collaborate with educators, healthcare providers, families, and most importantly, each person we serve. At Trumpet, we utilize a multi-layered approach to serving our clients: from our in-house insurance team to our financial consult, we make the process of accessing services as seamless as possible.
We believe clients come first. We strive to live out this value each day in all that we do.
Our Clinical Team
Select a Team Member to read their personal bio.
Trumpet Behavioral Health – Gilbert resides in the business center on the corner of Gilbert Road and Ray Road. Our neighbors in Gilbert include a kids’ gymnasium, swimming school, and a preschool. Our office is surrounded by a plethora of eateries and services ranging from local hamburger places to sit-down restaurants and Spas (e.g., LifeSpa, Sevante Salon, Dunkin Donuts, Buffalo Wild Wings, Starbucks, Mike’s Burgers and Cheesesteaks, Venezia’s New York Pizza, Dragon Wok Fine Chinese Restaurant, Phenicia Café, Pei Wei, Salad and Go, among a dozen others). The staff at our center is extremely fun, dedicated, and committed to team work. This is exemplified during our social skills group sessions which take place once per week. In this fun-packed session, our amazing staff provides activities that enhance group cohesion and interaction filled with laughter, play, and even dancing! Our center’s colorful interior is inviting and cozy with clients’ artwork displayed with pride! Every day we strive to fulfill our core values of clients first, integrity, excellence, teamwork, and most certainly FUN!
We accept most major insurance plans for ABA Therapy for Autism. We are not able to accept straight Medicaid at this time because Medicaid does not cover ABA services.
- BCBS AZ
- Humana (LifeSynch)
- United Behavioral Health
Center-Based ABA Therapy for Autism and Intervention Services
- Initial educational and functional behavior assessments
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focused on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Functional communication and social skills
- Practice transitioning and independence
- Early group learning skills
- Toilet training
- Social skills groups, based on age and skill level
Benefits of Center-Based ABA Therapy
- Training & Supervision
- Clinician Collaboration
- Social Skills
- School Readiness
- Consistency of Services
Social Skills Group
- Social thinking group
- Social skills play group
- ‘Typical’ children are invited and encouraged to attend
- Behavior Consultation with school districts and families
- Assistance accessing insurance funding for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Presentations and trainings for family groups and other professionals
- Presentations and trainings covered in a wide range of topics
In-home Intensive ABA-based Intervention Service
- In-home therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skill instruction, and structured teaching methods
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Parent, sibling and other care giver involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program
- Toilet training