28045 N. Ashley Circle
Libertyville, IL 60048
Leading Autism Therapy Services
Trumpet Behavioral Health is excited to offer autism therapy services in the greater Libertyville area through a center-based program.
Our Libertyville team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and therapists utilize a multi-layered approach to serving our clients. At Trumpet, we make the process of accessing autism therapy services as seamless as possible, from our in-house insurance team to our financial consult.
We are currently accepting new individuals for Applied Behavior Analysis therapy for autism. Click ‘Request a Free Appt’ to get started.
We believe clients come first. We strive to live out this value each day in all that we do.
Our Clinical Team
Select a Team Member to read their personal bio.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL
- Humana (LifeSynch)
- United Behavioral Health
Center-Based ABA Therapy for Autism and Intervention Services
- Initial educational and functional behavior assessments
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focused on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Functional communication and social skills
- Practice transitioning and independence
- Early group learning skills
- Toilet training
- Social skills groups, based on age and skill level
Benefits of Center-Based ABA Therapy
- Training & Supervision
- Clinician Collaboration
- Social Skills
- School Readiness
- Consistency of Services
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Functional Analysis Assessments (FAAs)
- Program design, development & implementation
- Individualized Positive Behavior Support Plans (PBSPs)
- Positive Behavioral Intervention Plans (PBIPs)
Social Skills Group
- Social thinking group
- Social skills play group
- ‘Typical’ children are invited and encouraged to attend
In-home Intensive ABA-based Intervention Service
- In-home therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skill instruction, and structured teaching methods
- 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction
- Parent, sibling and other care giver involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program
- Toilet training
Additional Services Offered Throughout the Year
- Summer camps and programs
- Summer Camp for children with Autism (siblings welcome!)
- Summer Intensive Behavioral Therapy: designed to reduce/eliminate behavior effecting your child’s potential for success at home and school
- Toilet Training Clinic: an intensive parent-child approach
- Feeding Therapy – Introduction of oral consumption, food repertoire and diet expansion